Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What's in my Purse: 9-5 Edition

I am the queen of overpacking. 

I don't care if I'm going on a weekend trip, or a trip to the drugstore- you name it, I have it on me. While I'll admit that I can do without most of the things I carry in my purse on weekends, weekdays are an entirely different story. I work a 9-5 desk job (although lately it's been more of a 9-7),  and I thought I would share what I've deemed as my "essentials" that I bring with me on a daily basis:


Let me start of my saying that I've tried carrying a billion different bags with me to work over the years, and I've found that my Longchamp Le Pliage (the large size) is by far my favorite. It holds everything I need and more without being bulky, and can even carry an extra sweater or rain coat on days when I'm not willing to gamble with Boston's unpredictable weather. 

What do you keep in your everyday/work bag? 

xoxo, That Boston Girl

2 comments:

  1. I keep similar things! And I love longchamp bags!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete