Monday, May 19, 2014

Pretty & Practical: The City Shoe Edition

While I am a huge fan of heels, walking around a big city in sky-high pumps every day just isn't practical (believe me- I've tried.. I even have the blisters to show for it). 

Working (and of course shopping) in Boston comes with a whole lot of walking, and I've put together a list of a few pairs of my go-to shoes that I've found myself reaching for the most while living in the city:


Tory Burch, Reva flats- I cannot say enough good things about these shoes. I bough my first pair my freshman year of college, and still wear Reva's to work almost daily. They're a little pricey, but so worth it in my opinion. 

Jack Rogers, Navajo Flats- My go-to summer sandal for 4 years now. Practical, versatile, and comfortable. 

Rainbow flip-flops- My summer beach staple- and they sure beat those plastic beach flips!

Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoes- Every preppy girl must own a pair of these (or three). 

Converse, Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers- Nothing says Boston like a pair of white Chucks. These are perfect for a shopping trip or a casual lunch on Newbury. 

What are your favorite summer shoes? 

xoxo, That Boston Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment