Monday, July 25, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

It's that time again...

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is easily one of my favorite sales of the year. 

This year, my budget doesn't allow for the type of all-out shopping spree my heart desires, so I had to limit my purchases (bummer). 

Here are the items I have purchased so far: 

1. Nike Juvenate Sneaker

The second I saw these, I knew I had to have them. I am big on floral patterns, and the subtle black, white, and grey tones on these bad boys make then fun yet wearable. These are definitely going to be a fall staple. 


2. Hard Tail Roll Waist Bootleg Flare Pants


I have a serious love/hate relationship with these pants. I have been purchasing this same pair of pants for the past 7 years, and have had to replace them once a year because they rip in the thigh area.  But, until I find another pair of yoga pants that fit me as well my Hard Tails, I'm willing to bite the bullet and continue repurchasing them. 


3. Silk'n 'Flash&Go Freedom' Hair Remover Device

I have been dying to try out an at-home laser hair removal device, but couldn't justify shelling out $300+ for something that may or may not work. After reading the reviews on this item (and seeing the sale price of $147.99), I knew I had to try it out. I only plan on using this on my underarms, where my hair is jet black and my skin is very fair. I will definitely update y'all on my results after my first few treatments. 


I may make a few more trips to Nordstrom before the sale is over, and I'll be sure to update this post if I do. 

What were your favorite Anniversary Sale purchases? 

xoxo, That Boston Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment